The Power Of Intuition

About Innsæi:

“Innsæi- (Inn-sai-yeh): The Power of Intuition”

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.
—  Albert Einstein

This film reveals not only how to unlock the power of our brains, but also reveals the power of nature and how to improve our memory.

Want to Improve your Memory? 

A Harvard study discusses how their most successful students succeed.

Additionally, the movie explains our brain, and its capacity for lifelong plasticity. (Hey, that rhymed)

The plas­tic­ity of our brains reveals how our lifestyles and behaviors plays a significant role in how our brains/minds, evolve.

In other words, our brains can evolve both physically and functionally even as we start to age. (So, I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.)

Have you ever had to make a quick decision?

 During this moment, did you ever have a sensation in your gut that you couldn’t describe? (A “I have a bad feeling about this” kind of feeling?) An uncomfortable sensation that slightly gnaws at (slash) tickles your gut.

And, did this (gut) feeling ever linger even after making a decision?

If YES, (and I’m not some crazy person with a diseased gut) your intuition is telling you, “NO! DON’T DO IT!”

Your insides are basically instructing you to HALT, ABOUT FACE, ATTENTION!

So, take this moment as a blessing, and then try to step back from all of the logic and statistics you so desperately rely on. Just observe, follow, and trust.

Did you know?

“98% of our brain does not use language, or logic, or belief, or strategy. It creates those things for us, but it doesn’t use them. The other 2% receives what the 98% creates and goes out in the world and takes action…”

-Marti Spiegelman

By achieving innsaei you gain not only the key to unlock the inner powers of your mind, but also you could become the person you’ve always dreamt of becoming.

Those that follow their “gut feelings,” are considered to be the most intelligent and successful people in the world.

I believe, one cannot accomplish this cerebral poise, without harnessing the inner power of one’s intuition (or Innsæi).